Superman.
Oh man, gotta love big family gatherings- my mom's side of the family trying to squish into the elevator at that nice hotel with the chinese restaurant. Frickin hilarious. Do you see Evelyn?
If you could pick any supernatural power, what would it be?
Yes it would be nice to read minds but that would take the risk out of getting to know people- you wouldn't need to really interact with them to understand them.
Yes it would be nice to be invisible- but then what? We all try so hard to be noticed and loved, it seems a little useless.
Yes it would be nice to be a chameleon but you lose your sense of self.
Yes it would be nice to travel back into history or into the future but I'd rather not tamper with time- it's too delicate of an equilibrium to toy around with.
Yes the ability to fly would be nice or the ability to withstand fire or have a body of rubber but you know what I'd pick?
I'd pick teleportation.
Teleportation would mean I could live anywhere- I could save so much money on gas and public transportation- and I wouldn't pollute the environment. I could just roll out of bed and literally zap myself into class- imagine! I could skip the 15 minute wait line for the elevators at school every day! Getting art supplies would be so easy- I would no longer have to struggle with carrying huge rolls of paper home on the subway (I guess the downside of this would be I'd gain 20 lbs without all the walking I do). Best of all, I could live anywhere in the world and visit anyone I'd please. 'I miss you' would be a phrase of the past- something I'd no longer utter if I had such a power. This is obviously coming from my own perspective and history of 'needs'. It's a supernatural power that affects you directly and is ultra practical but does not affect anyone negatively unlike the ability to travel back into time.
Yeah.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home