The Walk, The Birthday, The Balloons, The Body, The Singles, The Lip Enhancers
So today Allie and I wandered around Soho, Meatpacking District and Chelsea.. It started off with me wanting to go to this little store called 'Darling' and Allie decided to join me. We ended up going to the Meatpacking District to see the shops but they were all pricey but beautiful nevertheless. The wind was horrendous today, blowing up everything- must have been at least 50 mph. We ended up wandering on Bleeker to look at more shops. We were standing around Ralph Lauren when we saw a taxi stop a few shops away and Amanda Bynes and two of her friends came out. We ended up looking inside the store to see them. I felt like a stalker. I would not have known it was her unless Allie pointed it out. Awesome. We headed to a Starbucks where we took a coffee/hot chocolate break from the cold and headed back home. It was a nice day, just really windy.
So I'm trying to plan my birthday (yes already.. haha) since it is my first birthday in Manhattan. Hm. It's on a Friday and still a school day. I want to miss that class! It's my LAST CLASS. School ends on may 15. Dumb. Allie and I already were talking about going to Nobu (expensive japanese restaurant) for dinner. However I know they probably will not want to spend that much... well we'll see. There are many beautiful restaurants in New York. I just want to go to a really nice one. I told Allie, as soon as I turn 21, I am going to Lotus. She got really excited and asked me "to get all drunk?". Lol. No, just to take pictures of the interiors. She was pretty disappointed. When I find some alcoholic beverage I like, I will then proceed to drink- but not to the point of drunkeness.
HAHA. Best thing happened today! Actually this will make us sound like druggies taking hits of heroine or something.. but as I mentioned in my previous post, Stacy had bought us four HELIUM balloons. hehee.. so what did we do? Sat in a circle and sucked the life out of those balloons. Omg, it's the funniest thing ever. I laughed till tears streaked down my face. We sang 'Maria' from the Sound of Music... laughter is really funny when you're on helium. But after sucking the air, you get a taste of the innards of the balloon. Kind of nasty actually. I can still remember it. I just remember guys doing it at Candy Carnival back in RHCBC and I wanted to know what if felt like and how I'd sound. And I sound pretty darn funny especially when I laugh. Hahaha... We were kinda afraid because Liz told us that she heard a story of a girl who did it and her lung popped or something.. anyway.... All you could hear from our room was "Take another hit Liz! Suck it real hard! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee". :P
Have you really studied the shape of your body? How the subtle curves and juts make a bigger picture? After studying closely, I've noticed one side of my waist is really curved inward while the other is kind of straight. I must have been doing a contrapposto pose too much on my right leg that my waist has just caved in there. Hahaha.. I've also noticed my right ankle tapers in more than my left- making my right leg thinner than the other. And I have a half double eyelid on one eye whereas the other, is a full double eyelid. I am so asymmetrical. Not good.
I admire single women. Not just any single women but those who are happy being single. I think that's a really difficult thing to 'do'. As taken from 'Captivating', God placed the curse on the Eve to always have this desire to be under her husband and for someone to fill that 'hole' in her heart. And since Paul wrote that those who are single, have the gift of being single, well I think that's a very hard role to take upon. And particularly women because of the consequences of Eve's actions. So that means those who have the gift, must first fill their heart and focus on God (not saying that married ones don't) and be happy despite all secular world might say to them. I don't know if I make any sense here.. it makes sense in my head. And that's not a good place to look into either.
I have monday off! Presidents Day! Yay.
I was catching up on my magazine reading which I have not done in ages.. but since we moved our bed next to the window, I have placed a light so now I can read in bed.. so comfy.. I'm just really self conscious now because people from across the building can see every move I make. I read this article on those new supposedly 'lip plumping' lipglosses that have 'collagen' in them. They sting your lips and make them look bigger. Well I tried Bonnie's once and it just stings... I don't really need any more cushion on mine since mine are full as they are. Anyway the writer mentioned that the stuff they put in the glosses can be found in Viagra... that grossed me out. I don't know if she was kidding but I hope she was. I bought one for Vanessa because she requested it for Christmas. It was called Lip Venom. Collagen injections are gross.. I heard they can start gathering together and you'd need it surgerically removed. Yuck.
So I'm trying to plan my birthday (yes already.. haha) since it is my first birthday in Manhattan. Hm. It's on a Friday and still a school day. I want to miss that class! It's my LAST CLASS. School ends on may 15. Dumb. Allie and I already were talking about going to Nobu (expensive japanese restaurant) for dinner. However I know they probably will not want to spend that much... well we'll see. There are many beautiful restaurants in New York. I just want to go to a really nice one. I told Allie, as soon as I turn 21, I am going to Lotus. She got really excited and asked me "to get all drunk?". Lol. No, just to take pictures of the interiors. She was pretty disappointed. When I find some alcoholic beverage I like, I will then proceed to drink- but not to the point of drunkeness.
HAHA. Best thing happened today! Actually this will make us sound like druggies taking hits of heroine or something.. but as I mentioned in my previous post, Stacy had bought us four HELIUM balloons. hehee.. so what did we do? Sat in a circle and sucked the life out of those balloons. Omg, it's the funniest thing ever. I laughed till tears streaked down my face. We sang 'Maria' from the Sound of Music... laughter is really funny when you're on helium. But after sucking the air, you get a taste of the innards of the balloon. Kind of nasty actually. I can still remember it. I just remember guys doing it at Candy Carnival back in RHCBC and I wanted to know what if felt like and how I'd sound. And I sound pretty darn funny especially when I laugh. Hahaha... We were kinda afraid because Liz told us that she heard a story of a girl who did it and her lung popped or something.. anyway.... All you could hear from our room was "Take another hit Liz! Suck it real hard! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee". :P
Have you really studied the shape of your body? How the subtle curves and juts make a bigger picture? After studying closely, I've noticed one side of my waist is really curved inward while the other is kind of straight. I must have been doing a contrapposto pose too much on my right leg that my waist has just caved in there. Hahaha.. I've also noticed my right ankle tapers in more than my left- making my right leg thinner than the other. And I have a half double eyelid on one eye whereas the other, is a full double eyelid. I am so asymmetrical. Not good.
I admire single women. Not just any single women but those who are happy being single. I think that's a really difficult thing to 'do'. As taken from 'Captivating', God placed the curse on the Eve to always have this desire to be under her husband and for someone to fill that 'hole' in her heart. And since Paul wrote that those who are single, have the gift of being single, well I think that's a very hard role to take upon. And particularly women because of the consequences of Eve's actions. So that means those who have the gift, must first fill their heart and focus on God (not saying that married ones don't) and be happy despite all secular world might say to them. I don't know if I make any sense here.. it makes sense in my head. And that's not a good place to look into either.
I have monday off! Presidents Day! Yay.
I was catching up on my magazine reading which I have not done in ages.. but since we moved our bed next to the window, I have placed a light so now I can read in bed.. so comfy.. I'm just really self conscious now because people from across the building can see every move I make. I read this article on those new supposedly 'lip plumping' lipglosses that have 'collagen' in them. They sting your lips and make them look bigger. Well I tried Bonnie's once and it just stings... I don't really need any more cushion on mine since mine are full as they are. Anyway the writer mentioned that the stuff they put in the glosses can be found in Viagra... that grossed me out. I don't know if she was kidding but I hope she was. I bought one for Vanessa because she requested it for Christmas. It was called Lip Venom. Collagen injections are gross.. I heard they can start gathering together and you'd need it surgerically removed. Yuck.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home