writings of the subconscious: post 1
We were told to write stuff from our subconscious as well as doodle pictures.. I came up with the oddest sentences. Here they are:
Globalization at its finest
The space is dying
Cherry coke in a glass slipper
Bottle up lakes. Turn them into reservoirs
Nature must be contained- controlled. The lawns to the rich. Paved gold brick roads
And its colourful plummage must be spoiled with tar and oil. It shall be suppressed, and beauty shall be extracted, its skins and carcasses tossed to the side- skeletons of humanity. (I drew a parrot saying all this.. hahha)
Yet we want to be like them when the skins breathed and lived. Our flying machines are the feathers
What we are trying to protect, we are destroying
A melting pot of visceral blur. A cauldron of thoughts
Ugh. donna karan's show is at 4 today and I want to go but have no one to go with. :( I heard at the Parsons fashion building, they give away free tickets. dang dang dang!
I want to be 21. At least for places here. I don't care about drinking, I just want to go into these clubs with the most wonderful interiors: Marquee, Bed, Home, Butter and Lotus. It annoys me to see that I can own an apartment, drive, vote and live entirely on my own and not be able to drink (as I said before, that is not the reason I want to be 21). This summer I am planning on getting an internship or job in nyc and renting an apartment and perhaps get my G in toronto. I think someone needs to lower the drinking age here. I know it sounds really trivial but logically speaking, if you can decide who you want to be the next political leader, drive on highways with everyone else on the road, live by yourself, be your own 'legal guardian'- then why is alcohol not permitted? It depresses me that I can't go to Olympus Fashion Week and places around new york.
Globalization at its finest
The space is dying
Cherry coke in a glass slipper
Bottle up lakes. Turn them into reservoirs
Nature must be contained- controlled. The lawns to the rich. Paved gold brick roads
And its colourful plummage must be spoiled with tar and oil. It shall be suppressed, and beauty shall be extracted, its skins and carcasses tossed to the side- skeletons of humanity. (I drew a parrot saying all this.. hahha)
Yet we want to be like them when the skins breathed and lived. Our flying machines are the feathers
What we are trying to protect, we are destroying
A melting pot of visceral blur. A cauldron of thoughts
Ugh. donna karan's show is at 4 today and I want to go but have no one to go with. :( I heard at the Parsons fashion building, they give away free tickets. dang dang dang!
I want to be 21. At least for places here. I don't care about drinking, I just want to go into these clubs with the most wonderful interiors: Marquee, Bed, Home, Butter and Lotus. It annoys me to see that I can own an apartment, drive, vote and live entirely on my own and not be able to drink (as I said before, that is not the reason I want to be 21). This summer I am planning on getting an internship or job in nyc and renting an apartment and perhaps get my G in toronto. I think someone needs to lower the drinking age here. I know it sounds really trivial but logically speaking, if you can decide who you want to be the next political leader, drive on highways with everyone else on the road, live by yourself, be your own 'legal guardian'- then why is alcohol not permitted? It depresses me that I can't go to Olympus Fashion Week and places around new york.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home