randomness
Ugh I feel so gross and fat right now... nuts, half a Milky Way tart from the bakery where Liz works (really good).. yesterday we were all snacking on pints of ice cream- me with hazelnut gelato and we were watching 'Meet Joe Black' with Brad Pitt in it (and discussing about how odd his shoulder was because he's so muscular it looks odd.. it juts out). Yeah so now I'm on a downward spiral to becoming a piece of blubber. Caf food does not help either.
Anyway I thought this was pretty neat. Heads up to our Tim Gunn (seen on Project Runway),
On Feb. 3, Parsons fashion chair Tim Gunn received a humanitarian award on behalf of Parsons from People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) for the school's trailblazing work with PETA educating students about the use of non-animal-derived materials in fashion design. Graduating students designed a runway collection that debuted at the 2005 Parsons Benefit and Fashion Show. This year, PETA is working with junior–year students on a similar collection, under the mentorship of designer Marc Bouwer. Gunn was presented with the award by Parsons alumna Yeohlee Teng.
I've fallen in love with old animation disney movies. I think it has something to do with returning back to my childhood and the little desires we had to be a princess -or to realize we were some maid turned princess. It's all nostalgia and wistfulness. Anyway, after watching so many this is what my roommates and I have concluded,
-Prince Philip is the hottest prince out of all of them (I think we've gotten desperate. haha)
-Cinderella's prince is so passive that he doesn't even bother going out himself to find who fits the shoe.. lazy.
-Prince Philip's cape is awesome
-Milificent, the antagonist of Sleeping Beauty, is awesome
-Aurora is the most gorgeous princess except she has a weird singing voice for a 16 year old
-Pocahontas is the strongest out of all of them
-Pocahontas songs are the best (overall)
-They got their cultures mixed up in Mulan (geisha look?)
Yeah.. I think I shall retire for bed early tonight.
Anyway I thought this was pretty neat. Heads up to our Tim Gunn (seen on Project Runway),
On Feb. 3, Parsons fashion chair Tim Gunn received a humanitarian award on behalf of Parsons from People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) for the school's trailblazing work with PETA educating students about the use of non-animal-derived materials in fashion design. Graduating students designed a runway collection that debuted at the 2005 Parsons Benefit and Fashion Show. This year, PETA is working with junior–year students on a similar collection, under the mentorship of designer Marc Bouwer. Gunn was presented with the award by Parsons alumna Yeohlee Teng.
I've fallen in love with old animation disney movies. I think it has something to do with returning back to my childhood and the little desires we had to be a princess -or to realize we were some maid turned princess. It's all nostalgia and wistfulness. Anyway, after watching so many this is what my roommates and I have concluded,
-Prince Philip is the hottest prince out of all of them (I think we've gotten desperate. haha)
-Cinderella's prince is so passive that he doesn't even bother going out himself to find who fits the shoe.. lazy.
-Prince Philip's cape is awesome
-Milificent, the antagonist of Sleeping Beauty, is awesome
-Aurora is the most gorgeous princess except she has a weird singing voice for a 16 year old
-Pocahontas is the strongest out of all of them
-Pocahontas songs are the best (overall)
-They got their cultures mixed up in Mulan (geisha look?)
Yeah.. I think I shall retire for bed early tonight.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home