Post #2
Oh yes, because they're talking about it again. Bonnie has never had a boyfriend and they found this to be a shocker.
And so this is their mission. To get a Valentine as I speak. They are saying it's three weeks until tomorrow. They sound pretty determined.
"But Allie, you're gorgeous"
"Bonnie, you are gorgeous. You can get a Valentine. How about that guy Ben. He was nice to drop by twice to say happy birthday"
"Yeah but he's not my type. I'm too shallow anyway."
Me: "Then you can move to Canada." (He's a Torontonian)
"Damn Liz and her boyfriend. She's set for Valentine's day"
"I want a boy."
"I think I have bad judgement. You think that they're very nice but they turn out to be jerks." (so true)
Why Valentine's day? Yergh. Valentine's day must die. Shops are already getting revved up for this 'celebration'. TANIA SEND ME A CARD. :P
And so this is their mission. To get a Valentine as I speak. They are saying it's three weeks until tomorrow. They sound pretty determined.
"But Allie, you're gorgeous"
"Bonnie, you are gorgeous. You can get a Valentine. How about that guy Ben. He was nice to drop by twice to say happy birthday"
"Yeah but he's not my type. I'm too shallow anyway."
Me: "Then you can move to Canada." (He's a Torontonian)
"Damn Liz and her boyfriend. She's set for Valentine's day"
"I want a boy."
"I think I have bad judgement. You think that they're very nice but they turn out to be jerks." (so true)
Why Valentine's day? Yergh. Valentine's day must die. Shops are already getting revved up for this 'celebration'. TANIA SEND ME A CARD. :P



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home