Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Today I've been cleaning my entire closet. Yeah, it's my 'spring cleaning' during the heart of winter but I tend not to follow silly little things like that anyway. The stupid thing is that what spurned and inspired me to clean it out was a single image I cut out of Vogue: a picture of a woman's shoe closet with her glittery dresses hung around. I know it sounds so dumb but I saw how beautifully her stilettos were arranged and how artfully presented her gowns were I decided I wanted to rearrange my walk in closet. I then saw an ad from Ikea which featured this huge but gorgeously organized closet which compeled me more to take out everything and do the exact same. However I have issues giving/throwing clothes out. What can't be worn anymore due to large hips is considered a potential art material/scrapbook stuff OR I have some sentimental attachment to it. So pathetic I am. Tomorrow my mom is dragging me to swim and then going to go to Bayview Village (yay!) to buy my dearest cousin a part of her birthday present then gonna get some hooks and containers for my closet to put all my stuffed animals in (so many olds ones). Yes, Sam is finally getting organized and neat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home