Thursday, August 31, 2006

The Essence of Love

Biblical love is an act of the will accompanied by emotion that leads to action on behalf of its object.
-Voddie Bauchman from the Relationship series


Best quote ever... Could not have said anything deeper than that. The series was truly awesome though I only heard 2/4.. or was it five... It's something I'm trying to live by when I feel like I'm lacking in love or don't 'feel' like loving someone because he/she is being difficult.


Today was great despite I had (and still have) this nagging fear that won't subside.. except there's so much to say and so much has happened I have to let it sit and digest first before giving it a proper review.
Let's just say that I have many people who love me.

6 Comments:

Blogger Tania said...

Hey you know what?



I love you! hahha

3:01 a.m.  
Blogger Andrew said...

yeah, she sure does!

3:08 a.m.  
Blogger sammi said...

I love you too... off to work now. Just wanted to say that I'll miss you! Take care, m'dear =)

8:32 a.m.  
Blogger vinci said...

Yes, we luff you velly much !!! =)

"Brotherly (Sisterly) love is still the distinguishing badge of every true Christian".

- Matthew Henry

will keep praying for you in NY! Keep us updated =)

9:53 a.m.  
Blogger Sam said...

Thanks! I'll need all the prayers I can get. Thanks for everything you guys. It means the world to me. So I'll see you guys in New York. Please keep in touch. And you better get me a seat at the Christmas dinner.

1:09 p.m.  
Blogger Tania said...

Aw look what I started! It's a big lovefest =D

1:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home