Juggling Friends and Family
Aw my mom went out for lunch and before she left she pointed out that she wouldn't see me until tomorrow late at night. I said yeah and said, "You don't have time to spend with us anymore!". So I'm giving up the Sunday softball game to hang out with my mom.
I think I've been to enough games and I need to balance out my social and family life because I'm never home for dinner which I really miss since I have sewing and the last week has been filled with friend activities. So that's my justification on that.
I think I've been to enough games and I need to balance out my social and family life because I'm never home for dinner which I really miss since I have sewing and the last week has been filled with friend activities. So that's my justification on that.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home