Saturday, August 19, 2006

Point, Click, Shoot.

Ugh. I am burned out.
I don't want to do anything right now but there are some things I have to take care of for certain people.
I'll just do it tomorrow..... :S


So today I woke really late (11am) and mulled around doing things until Grace and Angie rang at the door to get me. Luckily I didn't have to drive and just dumped a ton of clothes into two bags and left. We had Tim Hortons for lunch :) and then went to my grandparent's apartment where we dropped our purses off at their place and then...
spent 4.5 hours changing, putting and reapplying makeup and shooting.


The hardest thing about the shoot was directing two different people to look as if they were one.


Yeah so now I just don't want to do anything but burn pictures and mindlessly edit them to make them look out of this world. Blah....
Sam is tired.
Sam has three cds to burn.
And a layout to make.
And has to figure out what the heck she is doing next week.


So my brother came back from worship practice and blames me for making people think that he's amazing. He's never worked with other people so he's having problems and I know he's nervous though he says he isn't. He's scared that he won't meet the standards of the team especially Sam H.
I told him that though he's not doing fills tomorrow, he'll learn how to in the future. It's as if you've played the violin all your life and then suddenly someone puts the metronome on and you realize how offbeat you are. Or when you practice soccer or tennis by yourself and then when you come into a team, you realize the logistics are totally different.
He says everyone is telling him he's doing great just to encourage him and don't sincerely mean it. Ai yah.


Sorry my brain is mush and I can't really think at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home