Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I want a pair of spectator shoes.


Anyway after sewing lesson, I drove back to Value Village at 7:30pm to find Grace and Angie who were there since 6:30 (and we stayed until it closed at 9pm). Hahaha.. it was so funny making them try on things and Angie is so pro at three inch heels after Masquerade. I am impressed because I cannot wear anything that tall.
Yeah there were so many people there today.
$7.99- a pair of Fendi mules (dang it, they're vintage Fendi!)
Yeah so all this stuff I'm collecting that I don't plan on wearing- I'm just going to sell it one day. Or give away. I'm profiting off other people's obliviousness. Hehehe


Anyway I'm quite pissed off. My mom told me today she went into our garden shed and felt like something was missing. Someone (or some people) had the guts to go into our backyard through our gate and stole my dad's $600 bike and my bro's $300 bike. It was probably during our Ottawa trip. I want to kill that person. You have no right to do such @#%#$&#%&* thing. If I see any teenage guy biking around the neighbourhood on our bikes, I will seriously confront him. It has to be a guy- all the female bikes were intact. Hahaha.


I have a new respect for clothes (not like I didn't in the first place.. haha). I have been grueling over this blouse I've been working on for the past few lessons which is about halfway done and man, my teacher told me this blouse was extremely basic already. She once taught a blouse-making class and by the end, the ladies were saying how they didn't mind splurging on a $80 blouse with so much work put into it. Now you know why some clothes are so expensive. I was so surprised that blouses were so difficult to make.
Ugh.. if you ever took apart the blouse I'm making, there are at least ten layers within the collar. I dont think you can even begin to understand how detailed everything is unless you tried it yourself. I could never independently remake this.


Potentional Job Options Based on Sam's Strengths:
-Creative/Art Director
-Photographer
-Fashion Designer
-Writer/journalist/editor


I know, the last was totally off. I don't think I write well but I do like writing.
And when I retire, I want to run a little vintage boutique store as a hobby providing I'm well off enough that is. Haha.



"i like ur style. its like..out of the ordinary..but it still looks good" -Grace Chan commenting on my photography skills. Aw. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:00 a.m.  
Blogger Andrew said...

comment deleted??? boooooooooooo (oh great i guess this one's going too)

12:59 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home