Tuesday, July 27, 2004

My list of stuff to get people (email me if I am wrong):
Mitch: polo shirt or wideneck shirt from Abercrombie in medium (no garish colours and no black and grey.. am I good or what??)
Steph: New Era Cap with the Atlanta Braves on the front preferably a trucker style (no adjustable strap.. if it does.. then get any normal New Era Cap.. as long as it looks like an usher. ;))
Kitty: Bath And Body Works: two apple cream lotions and one sanitizer (am I right? I can't remember...)
Viv: A Spongebob Square Pants keychain (just wants to get something from me... though you can get them here... weirdo)

 
Did I get that all right? I hope so...Thanks for the catty call Mitch.. lol... though I was only in the second round of calls made after Vince, Steph and Tania. hmph. And Tania told you to call me! Geez!!! Evilness.
Yay.. I have two plane letters to read tomorrow! Except I read one page of yours, tania.. haha.... 27 pages to go! Well thanks for the letter Kitty I appreciate the thoughtfulness.. I mean, you sacrificed some of your english time just to write me a plane letter! lol. I hope you liked the jar kitty... at least the people who walk past it in the shop like it. :P
Well to all you guys who are in summer school, I hope you do brilliantly well in english (sigh cuz I know we ALL weren't born as English Maestros.. puahaha. I'm kidding). And when I come back, Viv must host another pool party... and everyone has to swim. Lol.

Anyway.. I attended this interior design show at Glendon College and I picked up this 'postcard' from one of the interior designers (she's awesome) and this is her philosophy:

'I believe that personality is more important than a style. That rules are made to be broken if they stand in the way of making you happy. That design comes from the inside out because beauty is a feeling. That in your space, you know what you want.' -Janice Lindsay

I like that. :)
Anyway, now Steph doesn't want the trucker hat.. lol. She wants a pullover with zippers from Abercrombie (red on black.. if not then apple lotion from Bath and Body).. Okay... show me Steph... Hopefully I'll be able to squeeze in some shopping time.

Anyway, I hope you guys have fun for the next 20 days since I'll be across North America. Tania, I am wearing my Raptors jersey all the way to LA. AREN'T YOU HAPPY THAT I AM RISKING MY LIFE AMONGST ALL THE LAKER FANS!?!? LOL. I know I know.. but purple is supposed to be a serious colour you know that ? Diminishes your appetite for food. :P. Colour theory. Lol.
ANYWAY... EMAIL ME YOU GUYS! I'll try my best to reply back... but I'm sorry if they're short...

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home