Friday, July 09, 2004

It's pretty pathetic that I can't do even stall parking forward without cars next to me. LOL. Oh well. I can do everything else except parking. I had to do ths YD road test after I completed all my lessons save one and I got 45/50 (silly little mistakes except parking). And it's so stupid cuz my teacher made me do parallel parking twice/thrice before and so how does she expect me to know how to do it on the test when we've done so little of it? Seriously I find stuff like left turns and driving on major roads easier than doing slow things like parking (not to mention I was half asleep after a long day at the IAOD). And besides my teacher never takes me to major roads so my mom is kinda pissed. Lol. I just got the practice from my mom forcing me to drive to people's houses and places I need to go to.-_-. Reminds me of good ol' swimming lessons at Jack Buckler again.. sigh. 'Tuesday, the worst day of my life'. Lol.
I can feel the competition in getting to the university with a interior design program. There's nine people in my interior design course and all of us are aiming to get into that career. What I thought was my upperhand came in only as mediocre 'advantage' over the other eight people. Maybe I'm just making this whole competition thing up but the teachers were pretty amazed at how intense we all were in the sample library room picking out samples, carpets and magazine pictures. She commented that we looked as if we were really designing a room for a client. Lol. Some of the students have taken AutoCad (computer program that's tailored for the architects and designers like Photoshop for graphic designers and advertisers) and some have taken interior design courses (but not as in depth as ours. I feel lucky that we're one of the only schools who offer an interior design course). Well whatever, I'm not usually competitive only when I feel as if my place in the class is being 'undermined'. But I really do love interior design so I don't mind doing extra work. I was bugging the teacher so much with two point(facing two walls) perspective rendering cuz I didn't want the one point perspective (facing one wall). Lol. so he had to guess as to how to do it cuz he forgot how (pretty pathetic. He usually does it by eye). Well I was able to muddle my way through eventually.. Lol... Whee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home