Sunday, July 04, 2004

Turn your speakers up! Thank you viv!! You're a star!lol. I love this song. And yes you are right. It is called 'Spoken For'. I love this song. People!! LOL. It's such a beautiful melody. And credit goes to viv for hosting it. Aw, I'm so glad I met you in math. I mean this blog wouldn't be the blog it is today without your help. Don't you think so? Yeah aren't we cool? We have the same pic on our msn!! I think it's so pretty! What a good photographer Lois is. HAHA...
Went to play tennis today.. whoohoo.. am so bad at it but at least my wrist is getting stronger cuz I wasn't mad shaking this time after playing. But everytime I hit a backhand, the muscle near the armpit really hurts. I think I shoulda stretched a bit more before playing.. la dee da. Yes. I am on my way to stronger wrist control. I have the arm muscles from swimming. Puahaha. What a joke.
I have such a weird family. Seriously. Weirdest family ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home