Sunday, July 25, 2004

Honestly, I am not a nice person. I am judgemental, critical and condescending at times. It's not the things I say, but the things I don't.. the thoughts that channel through my head and the opinions that come and go so quick, I can't catch them. Sometimes I don't mean to be, but kinda difficult for someone who likes visually pleasing things..... for someone who wants to be a designer, I always have a habit of giving everyone the 'eye over' (lol. otherwise known as looking at someone from head to toe. The 'lookover'). For example, the 4.5 hour shopping spree I had with my cousin.  I was waiting for her to put on some article of clothing whilst I waited outside of her changing room. A lady comes out in a mini skirt and a soft spaghetti top. First thing I thought was, "Why is she wearing such a short skirt. She's not exactly skinny.  It doesn't flatter her contours very well. If she could, I could but I can't." And after that I was like, "Oh that was mean mean mean... take that back. the top looks nice on her though."
:S. yeah.. she wasn't very skinny. She was rather pear shaped (bottom heavy).
Anyway, and I am nice to friends.. but what good is it to be just nice to those who love you back? And when I am nice to friends, I sometimes have a motive to do some of the things I do.. Something that is self beneficial as well as helping the other person.. yeah.. Sam is not a very nice person. Quite selfish and critical.

Lol. Ever since LOTR came onto the silver screen, the mass of screenwriters have been so inspired by Samwise Gamgee, that they name all their main characters Sam. For example A Cinderalla Story and The First Daughter. :D. Yes, the Lord of the Rings dominion shall begin!! I am kidding.. :P That's why I like my name now! It's in LOTR!~ HAHA... jks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home