Hitman vs Jude Law// Last Night's Adventures

vs

So I saw Hitman.
And omg the guy is so frickin hot.
If you know me, I rarely label a masculine entity as 'hot'
But omg, my friend and I went yesterday to watch Hitman for the girl who we thought was pretty good looking but ends up the guy is just smoking. LOL.
He has what I call the 'martini glass figure': broad shoulders, built upper torso and arms which tapers into the waist and is slim all the way through from there- like a martini glass. Plus he's 6' so he looks amazing in clothes: especially in the white shirt, red tie and a long coat. aerjaera
Thus I find this movie subjectively really good- because he's easy on the eyes. If you're not convinced by the picture, you have to watch him in action and then you'll really understand.
He walks like a wooden board, talks like he had Botox injected into him and tasers a woman when she tries to seduce him. LOL. Frick it's hilarious.
What's even more funny that is that it's such a 'guy movie' that all the scenes are so cliche, my friend and I were cracking up throughout the entire movie. There's this part where he's in a restaurant and looks through a silver spoon to see the people behind him- and my friends and I have totally done that- except we were wondering why our images were upside down on the concave side of the spoon. LOL. Anyway.
Not to mention, on Itunes I bought and am addicted to their main theme song.
Puahaha so I was talking to Rin. Jude Law vs. Agent 47:
S: Omg the guy from Hitman is so hot!
R: I'll stick to my Jude Law. you should see him in some of the more...mature adult scenes.... hahaa KIDDING!!!!
S: RIN omg I can't believe you just said that. lol
R: KIDDING!
S: But watch Hitman. He could probably kill Jude Law with a single shot.
R: hahaha yeah well jude law is just so sexy that all he has to do is look at this hitman dude and he'll just drop dead
S: HAHHA oh yeah? He's already dropped dead. Because he's just drop dead GORGEOUS
aejraejrlwa lol. Oh the cheese. I love it. This convo just had to go up on my blog. Too funny.
Anyway, after watching the film, I wanted my friend, my friend who is the perfect example of Henry Cloud theology, took me to a restaurant where she showed me how to get a guy to come over and ask for her number just by glancing at him periodically and smiling. Lo and behold, a girl came up to us after and told us that her friend, one of the guys at the table, wanted my friend's number. She gave her her number although she already has a bf, and he called her today. I was laughing my head off. She's a piece of work, she is.
Afterwards, she convinced me to go to the bar across the street since she kinda knew the manager. We chatted with him and entered the bar (he thought I was 24 although I never showed him id nor told him how old I really was when he asked. Just kept telling him to guess and smiled at every answer). Anyway, they serve watermelon soju out of a large watermelon and it was the most amazing alcoholic watermelon soju I've ever tasted. It reminds me of the watermelon juice I used to drink in HK- really sweet despite the time of season and you can barely taste the soju. I ended up guzzling two glasses plus two shots of some kind of... shot.
The side effects was of course, the 'Asian glow', which is quite embarrassing which is partially why I don't drink because I turn red. I just felt like one pulsing beat. I also started feeling sleepy though my friend said if I took three shots, I would probably become really happy/buzzed.
So I guess my alcohol tolerance is pretty high considering I don't drink- I was still levelheaded and able to walk home with my friend although my fingers felt slightly numb.
My friend, on the other hand, was really buzzed.
What happened the rest of the night was hilarious but with discretion, I'll leave that out of this entry in consideration of others.
No, we did not do anything stupid, illegal or against the Bible.
Life is too funny.



1 Comments:
the best pic of jude law is when he's not wearing a shirt or tie....or anything else....hahaha kidding! =p
Post a Comment
<< Home