Saturday, March 31, 2007

Light Stuff: Videos from Youtube to Romantic Comedies

First of all, major props to Mo Pete:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l0ge4sU35E

That shows you there's always hope even when all seems to be in despair. :P

So I want to improve my Cantonese so I decided to youtube Eason... because I don't know much canto stuff so I typed him in... and found this video! Eason is so cute and this performance showed me he's a real singer... because most of the time, live concerts prove they rely too much on computers to edit music... Omg it's so cute. Eason is emasculating this dude in a wifebeater (who has a great body.. LOL). HAHA. So freaking cute.. EASON REMINDS ME OF JOSEPH... HAHAHA. He's so dorky! Look at how he's dressed. lol I can't stop smiling while watching this:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=dd0RVbBn6k0&mode=related&search=
--------------------------------------------------------------

So yesterday Robyn and I walked to small groups, I saw this restaurant and the follow conversation took place:
S: OMG, look Robyn! look at that restaurant! The name!
R: Wha? Comfort food.... haaa... funny name.. Comfort!
S: NOOO...above!
R: Mayrose?
S: Do you remember the scene in the Devil Wears Prada where Andy meets up with her bf after she quits her job... they met at the Mayrose!!!
R: Omg. You are insane.

Yeah so I found the restaurant they were in for the last scene. HAHA. Hey, if you watch the movie that many times, you gotta start entertaining/amusing yourself with interesting/new details. LOL.

Tonight I basically did nothing other than go to the garment district to get fabric swatches. I was supposed to go to a Trunk show but my roomie told me last minute not to go so I basically chilled at home and watched Monsters Inc. After that I felt like watching a romantic comedy... but examining her 50+ dvds and my own small 20 or so collection.. we have absolutely zilch romantic comedies! My most 'romantic' is Bridget Jones and Love Actually while hers is The Notebook. Other than that, that's it. Hm I should get a few but can't think of any really good ones.

Anyway, back to Eason/Nicholas. :P

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

joseph? who's joseph?

9:34 a.m.  
Blogger Chislon said...

SALT joseph? because of his hair?

hm...

2:35 p.m.  
Blogger Sam said...

Salt Joseph! Haha. Must be the hair or something. :P

8:30 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home