Thought I saw a man brought to life
He was warm, he came around like he was dignified
He showed me what it was to cry.
Well you couldn't be that man I adored
You don't seem to know, don't seem to care what your heart is for
But I don't know him anymore
There's nothing where he used to lie
My conversation has run dry.
Lyrics sound lacklustre when they aren't sung.
I don't want to write anymore essays. I am so sapped.. Parsons has got the best of me.
On the other hand, I bought both Vogue and Teen Vogue today. As an eco person, I can say this is one of my weak spots. :P Sometimes they write the silliest headlines though. Keira Knightley's on the front cover (very airbrushed) and to the side it says 'BLUES CLUES: How to Wear the New Denim'.
I really like the old Spice Girls song 'Goodbye my Friend'. I think it's partially because it reminds me of grade 5- not like it was a great year but nevertheless. I miss being that age yet am glad I'm out of it. I had so many friend issues that time, my mother is just glad I don't come home crying anymore. Lol. 'The Boys of Summer' by Ataris is good too. Wow that was weird.. someone was just blasting that song out the window below us.
Yikes, gas prices are insane. Stupid companies. For the moment, it doesn't really concern me because I walk and commute by subway everywhere but when I get home??
Just a note of caution if you haven't read my previous entry, my thoughts just wandered around.. I think I said something kind of contradictory, that I didn't know people and that they knew everything about me yet I noted that I was always asked people questions and that they rarely asked me... Perhaps it's because MSN and blogging is slightly different: one as a monologue, the other dialogue.
Anyway all that I said, I stand by but my apologies to my best friend Tania for rolling her into my history when she has clearly been a true friend all the years (though not many) I've known her.
I guess I can get really 'emo' but that's partially the pain and hurt that surfaces once in a while. I just feel like my church issue will be an ongoing thing. It was so nice to have Auntie Jo and Robyn at my church on Easter Sunday. For once I got to go and leave with people I knew.
Is it too much to ask for? For Christian friends? RHCCC, Kornhill, St Andrews, Union, ECC, Zion, RHCCC again and lastly RHCBC. Now the Journey. That's... eight churches in total. Anyway, before I get 'emo' again, I'll change the subject.
Today we had a male model come in again to draw. I have grown fond of drawing guys now... before I only liked to do women but I like studying the rigidness and the sharp, dramatic contrasts between all the muscles within the neck and shoulders. I had to train myself to study the body more rather than applying the same stylized female neck and shoulders which tend to be more curved and long whereas male necks sit more into the shoulders and the shoulders are built up.
I miss UHS English for some reason although I was really uptight all of grade 12 trying to prove to everyone I was great at it. I liked the challenge.. I just wish I got to rewrite that personal essay.
So we've ordered all our furniture and it should come at least by May 15. I'm going to have so much fun building everything.. I mean how hard can it be: I have a toolbox and after 3D, I can build anything. I would totally do the Christmas Dinner again at RHCBC if I had to. I'd improve those pedestals that the heads were sitting on. Dang it. So I'm going to have fun building my desk... hm... and... drawer unit and tv unit. I love screwing screws in.. there's just that satisfaction is your roll them into the wood.
I'm addicted to the song Ewan McGregor sings in Moulin Rouge: Your Song. I think it's just really sweet. A really hard song to sing though.
Anyway I got sidetracked with my essay and vogue reading... blog more tomorrow.
He was warm, he came around like he was dignified
He showed me what it was to cry.
Well you couldn't be that man I adored
You don't seem to know, don't seem to care what your heart is for
But I don't know him anymore
There's nothing where he used to lie
My conversation has run dry.
Lyrics sound lacklustre when they aren't sung.
I don't want to write anymore essays. I am so sapped.. Parsons has got the best of me.
On the other hand, I bought both Vogue and Teen Vogue today. As an eco person, I can say this is one of my weak spots. :P Sometimes they write the silliest headlines though. Keira Knightley's on the front cover (very airbrushed) and to the side it says 'BLUES CLUES: How to Wear the New Denim'.
I really like the old Spice Girls song 'Goodbye my Friend'. I think it's partially because it reminds me of grade 5- not like it was a great year but nevertheless. I miss being that age yet am glad I'm out of it. I had so many friend issues that time, my mother is just glad I don't come home crying anymore. Lol. 'The Boys of Summer' by Ataris is good too. Wow that was weird.. someone was just blasting that song out the window below us.
Yikes, gas prices are insane. Stupid companies. For the moment, it doesn't really concern me because I walk and commute by subway everywhere but when I get home??
Just a note of caution if you haven't read my previous entry, my thoughts just wandered around.. I think I said something kind of contradictory, that I didn't know people and that they knew everything about me yet I noted that I was always asked people questions and that they rarely asked me... Perhaps it's because MSN and blogging is slightly different: one as a monologue, the other dialogue.
Anyway all that I said, I stand by but my apologies to my best friend Tania for rolling her into my history when she has clearly been a true friend all the years (though not many) I've known her.
I guess I can get really 'emo' but that's partially the pain and hurt that surfaces once in a while. I just feel like my church issue will be an ongoing thing. It was so nice to have Auntie Jo and Robyn at my church on Easter Sunday. For once I got to go and leave with people I knew.
Is it too much to ask for? For Christian friends? RHCCC, Kornhill, St Andrews, Union, ECC, Zion, RHCCC again and lastly RHCBC. Now the Journey. That's... eight churches in total. Anyway, before I get 'emo' again, I'll change the subject.
Today we had a male model come in again to draw. I have grown fond of drawing guys now... before I only liked to do women but I like studying the rigidness and the sharp, dramatic contrasts between all the muscles within the neck and shoulders. I had to train myself to study the body more rather than applying the same stylized female neck and shoulders which tend to be more curved and long whereas male necks sit more into the shoulders and the shoulders are built up.
I miss UHS English for some reason although I was really uptight all of grade 12 trying to prove to everyone I was great at it. I liked the challenge.. I just wish I got to rewrite that personal essay.
So we've ordered all our furniture and it should come at least by May 15. I'm going to have so much fun building everything.. I mean how hard can it be: I have a toolbox and after 3D, I can build anything. I would totally do the Christmas Dinner again at RHCBC if I had to. I'd improve those pedestals that the heads were sitting on. Dang it. So I'm going to have fun building my desk... hm... and... drawer unit and tv unit. I love screwing screws in.. there's just that satisfaction is your roll them into the wood.
I'm addicted to the song Ewan McGregor sings in Moulin Rouge: Your Song. I think it's just really sweet. A really hard song to sing though.
Anyway I got sidetracked with my essay and vogue reading... blog more tomorrow.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home