Saturday, September 22, 2007


OMG!!! It's the Heroes GRAPHIC NOVEL!! AERAEREARKEA!!!!

I wanted to see what the illustrations looked like inside, so I found them on this site here.

And this!!!
HAHAHAHA. I'm so giddy right now, I can't even type properly on MSN to Rin. Save the environment! Save the World! The one thing that sucks about all this is that I had no idea they were doing a world tour during the summer- too bad I didn't watch it prior so I could attend the event. :(<

Okay a real post later. I'm just excited because season 2 starts this Monday, 9pm on NBC!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahaha.. i saw that in the comic book store across from uhs over the summer





ps. that quietdrive remake of time after time really is very good

11:01 p.m.  
Blogger Sam said...

you saw it?!?! HAHHA. It's soooo pretty. And yes, the quiet drive remake is amazing. I want the mp3 of it.- the video is too long for my taste. :P

1:17 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home