Feeling Wistful
Yeah I know this is a little unnatural- to not see the daily posts.
I don't know.
My mind has just drawn a blank- consumed by other thoughts.
I'm slowly falling apart since the semester is drawing a close- I'm not clean at all- I've hardly vaccuumed the floors and there is paper and crap all around my bed. Clothes are strewn around and I don't know where anything is. I know it sounds quite trite, but personally that's how I hold things together. Organization keeps me sane.
Today was lovely. It was a high of 28 degrees and sunny- girls broke out the dresses and heels. I got the funniest compliment from my gay Body Garment teacher as he tried to tell me and Mona (another girl in Chanel flats) that we were 'fashionista role models' for our class to follow and trying to tell me that I should dress more the way I do because it "accentuates your hips and long legs." I burst out laughing when I saw his gestures trying to imitate the shape of hips and they all peer pressured me into standing up and spinning for a 360 view.
If you want to know how I procrastinate this is how I do things: right after a very boring marketing class, I went to the grocery store and loaded up, went home and baked a 10 inch wide citrus poppy seed cheesecake- had to juice the lemons and limes, crush graham crackers for the crust and all. It was really tiring. I just slumped on my bed after and watched several episodes of 'A Million Stars Falling From the Sky'. After watching the characters relishing their udon noodles, I made my roommate go to St Marks with me to eat. Big mistake of the day was wearing heels- now the skin has become loose on the side from the friction and it hurts. Stopped at the grocery store again to get some whipped cream and hobbled home to try the cheesecake. It's pretty good though I'd add more lemon juice next time for a little more zing. I took out my violin and played for a while so now the fingers on my left hand are aching as well as my feet.
Really, the more I try and think, the more I realize how difficult it is to throw yourself into an instrument and convey meaning and emotion while playing in tune and on beat. It's really hard. To play the violin well, it's an extremely difficult feat to accomplish.
Yeah so I finished another Japanese series. Overall today was lovely since I didn't do homework but mixed in with the guilt, it dampened the day. I think watching all these shows is taking away from blogging but it's okay since....
Well I just thought that people complain how people blog way too much to keep up on so I've held back. I also have little to say publically.
I'm just wistful.
A little.... sad.
I want to love.
I don't know.
My mind has just drawn a blank- consumed by other thoughts.
I'm slowly falling apart since the semester is drawing a close- I'm not clean at all- I've hardly vaccuumed the floors and there is paper and crap all around my bed. Clothes are strewn around and I don't know where anything is. I know it sounds quite trite, but personally that's how I hold things together. Organization keeps me sane.
Today was lovely. It was a high of 28 degrees and sunny- girls broke out the dresses and heels. I got the funniest compliment from my gay Body Garment teacher as he tried to tell me and Mona (another girl in Chanel flats) that we were 'fashionista role models' for our class to follow and trying to tell me that I should dress more the way I do because it "accentuates your hips and long legs." I burst out laughing when I saw his gestures trying to imitate the shape of hips and they all peer pressured me into standing up and spinning for a 360 view.
If you want to know how I procrastinate this is how I do things: right after a very boring marketing class, I went to the grocery store and loaded up, went home and baked a 10 inch wide citrus poppy seed cheesecake- had to juice the lemons and limes, crush graham crackers for the crust and all. It was really tiring. I just slumped on my bed after and watched several episodes of 'A Million Stars Falling From the Sky'. After watching the characters relishing their udon noodles, I made my roommate go to St Marks with me to eat. Big mistake of the day was wearing heels- now the skin has become loose on the side from the friction and it hurts. Stopped at the grocery store again to get some whipped cream and hobbled home to try the cheesecake. It's pretty good though I'd add more lemon juice next time for a little more zing. I took out my violin and played for a while so now the fingers on my left hand are aching as well as my feet.
Really, the more I try and think, the more I realize how difficult it is to throw yourself into an instrument and convey meaning and emotion while playing in tune and on beat. It's really hard. To play the violin well, it's an extremely difficult feat to accomplish.
Yeah so I finished another Japanese series. Overall today was lovely since I didn't do homework but mixed in with the guilt, it dampened the day. I think watching all these shows is taking away from blogging but it's okay since....
Well I just thought that people complain how people blog way too much to keep up on so I've held back. I also have little to say publically.
I'm just wistful.
A little.... sad.
I want to love.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home