Sunday, April 15, 2007

My Friendship with Andrew

Puaha this is going to be my funniest post ever:

So I was talking to Andrew about how difficult it is to talk to really beautiful people because they just look so intimidating. He says it's like the same issues with ugly people however worse with really attractive people because people keep sneaking glances of you: what a lonely life.
This is where the good part comes in:

"we may not be as good friends right now cuz of the very thing you said about how you can't talk to very attractive guys"

I asked him what he was implying. Ready for the punch line?:

"that i don't find you as attractive as some girls i've met in the past that have been too attractive for me to ever get to know"

HAHA. Oh diss- One of the top three things you do not say to a girl EVER. Talk about being blunt. Well I'm glad we have such a good friendship that he can be that open and honest to me about it. LOL. That seriously was the laugh of my day. I'm glad my self esteem is still in tact- I think. Oh crap, I think I dropped it. I was created in the image of God... I was created in the image of God... I was created in the image of God...
* * *
I'll leave it at that for today though I did have other things to say.

12 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

k. your blog is more self-revealing about me than my own blog. what the heck. stop undressing me in front of others. i mean that in the friendliest way..............since i'm apparently such a friendly guy hahaha.

meh whatever. blameless. just don't be a stumbling block.

9:26 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*slaps andrew* YOU BIIICHHH HOW DARE YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO MY BEAUTIFUL SAM?! YOURE UGLY! GO AWAY! lol.. errmm. okay that was just a little outburst.. im fine now *angelic msn smiley*

9:28 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW ANDREW NO ONE WANTS YOU TO GET UNDRESSED... WE HATE SHALLOW GUYS! BAH! KEEP YOUR SHIRT AND PANTS ON PLEASE.. DONT MAKE US BARF IN OUR MOUTHS AND HAVE TO SWALLOW IT AND CHEW THE PIECES.. WE ARE STRESSED ENOUGH FROM SCHOOL! THAT IS ALL.

9:33 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*angelic angel smiley*

9:34 p.m.  
Blogger Andrew said...

you know the movie "never been kissed"?

i think i should star in one called "never been slapped" and you just wrote the final scene

and you didn't read closely. she was the one doing the stripping. i believe there are some choice terms for things like that.

9:40 p.m.  
Blogger Tania said...

oh andrew. you can do better than that.

the correct thing to say is: "you must be special. very rare that i meet a girl that is both attractive and easy to talk to."

11:43 p.m.  
Blogger Chislon said...

Oh common, give Andrew a break. You can easily have friends who say nice things about you, but how many of them speak from their hearts? He isn't really saying it to hurt you. Heck I wouldn't mind if a female friend told me things like that, because I would be at least a bit curious.

I see where Andrew is coming from, from a guy's perspective. It is not actually about how shallow or deep a guy is, but more of a natural innate response. Deal with it, men are like that.

12:23 a.m.  
Blogger Andrew said...

i think it's time for a group hug :)

3:47 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chiz, it's 'come on' or 'c'mon'.. ;P

sry, that's all i got..have fun duking it out

kev

5:03 p.m.  
Blogger Chislon said...

Thanks kev. I am really bad at missing stuff like that.

2:43 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

always a pleasure
lol

kev

3:41 a.m.  
Blogger Sam said...

Lol Andrew can we not use stripping as an analogy- just gets the wrong idea in my head.
Don't worry, Chiz. I know Andrew was just being honest- I told him to be honest so he was. I appreciate it- once in a while.
Dor: lol:
Andrew listed these details: You met randomly: You met randomly: andrew dissed sam so, being the good friend she is, dor defended her beautiful lover. andrew is associated with all evilness and must be slapped. hard. afterwards, andrew added dor because he appreciated the loyalty she has for her friends. You know Andrew through Samantha.

I'm glad we're all bonding over this via blog and facebook.

12:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home