Monday, May 29, 2006

BORED

Oh the Cleverness of Me!
My lovely closet that I arranged nicely with my mannequin heads, boxes and a close-up picture of random bottles of beads lined up in a row. I aim to clean my actual living space i.e. my bedroom now.


Childhood
Yesterday we were speaking about friends and Angie was telling me about the different places in Ontario that she had moved from and to. We both are jealous of Roz, Robyn and Pearl because they've grown up with each other and all those who still have their childhood friends. It must be nice to tell others that you've known so-and-so for nine years- that you met in gr 2. Those are the friends that must be held close and cherished for they have lasted for so many years.


Attention to Useless Details
Lois, Tania and I were having lunch and for some reason we were talking about Tuesday's lunch with Mr Cho and I was able to recall what Lois wore (bright blue shirt, hair curled in the front with bright blue jewelry), Kitty (pink skirt with gold ballet flats), and Tania (apple green polo with white hoodie from Old Navy) while they had already forgotten. Haha. Attention to detail. :P









Experimentation
On my own spare time I've been experimenting with other mediums and expressions of art including scrapbooking (this one was done several Christmases ago commemorating the Raps Crew ice skating party at Nathan Philip Square), and photography. Blogger is being stupid and won't let me stick more pictures up at the moment.


Vanity
I was reading an article on the dangers of tanning where these girls were saying that though skin cancer ran in the family, they still love to lie outside. Then there was this other celebrity who said she knew that she'd get skin cancer but she loves turning walnut-brown. She figures that science would come up with a solution 50 years from now. Stupid woman. My mom told me that they once did a survey asking if people would rather have one less of a limb for a trim waistline/ figure and they all said yes!! Oh geez. One person said they'd give up their eyesight for a good figure. I mean an arm for being skinny? Haha if you think about it, if someone gave up their leg for a trim waistline, they'd end up fat anyway because they wouldn't be able to walk. Hehehe. I think these people need to get their brains checked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home