"Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for youWhatever it takes Or how my heart breaksI will be right here waiting for you. I took for granted,all the times that I thought would last somehowI hear the laughter, I taste the tears." -Right Here, Richard Marx
Some song popped up on the radio station... I'm starting to feel that restlessness and nostalgic over the past four years. Eyes are starting to get hot and prickled and throat gets extremely tight. For the past few days I've been thinking about the last few times going through the daily rountines that I usually don't think about.. going from class to class and going on the bus...
It's so hard to say goodbye. I should be used to it by now but I'm not. I remember coming to UHS.. the night before I was crying because I was so scared. Prom seems like a dream. The past four years have felt like some ethereal dream.
This is the time where I find it the hardest.. when you find that all the love that you put into your relationships may disappear when you start to grow apart in the future. Don't wanna let go.
Some song popped up on the radio station... I'm starting to feel that restlessness and nostalgic over the past four years. Eyes are starting to get hot and prickled and throat gets extremely tight. For the past few days I've been thinking about the last few times going through the daily rountines that I usually don't think about.. going from class to class and going on the bus...
It's so hard to say goodbye. I should be used to it by now but I'm not. I remember coming to UHS.. the night before I was crying because I was so scared. Prom seems like a dream. The past four years have felt like some ethereal dream.
This is the time where I find it the hardest.. when you find that all the love that you put into your relationships may disappear when you start to grow apart in the future. Don't wanna let go.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home