Riben tomorrow...
Japan for seven days
Shinjuku, Tokyo: 9-10
Kyoto: 11-13
Shinjuku, Tokyo: 14-15
I miss the SF leg of the trip dang it (I think it's from listening to the Ka soundtrack too much). I miss my retarded extended family.
I wanted to post up more canyon pics but my comp is tired and needs to sleep.
Like me.
Wish I was in Vegas again with my cousins again. It was definitely surreal.
I need to learn to be satisfied in the moment. Which is going to Japan. I think it's because my dislike for the unknown prevents me from enjoying anticipation at times. Ergh. Ok I need sleep.
Japan for seven days
Shinjuku, Tokyo: 9-10
Kyoto: 11-13
Shinjuku, Tokyo: 14-15
I miss the SF leg of the trip dang it (I think it's from listening to the Ka soundtrack too much). I miss my retarded extended family.
I wanted to post up more canyon pics but my comp is tired and needs to sleep.
Like me.
Wish I was in Vegas again with my cousins again. It was definitely surreal.
I need to learn to be satisfied in the moment. Which is going to Japan. I think it's because my dislike for the unknown prevents me from enjoying anticipation at times. Ergh. Ok I need sleep.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home