Hope Lies Somewhere in the Distance
Part 2 of Series One featured two entries earlier.
I want to draw one last panel but I'm not feeling the characters right now. What's she to do next? I'm not so sure. I have yet to find out. What I can't do, she'll do for me.
I would rate this as one of my favourite Best Kiss movie scenes. It's soooo pretty and cute and yeah. The sound of the fountain just tickles your ear and the soundtrack is so good! Plus I like the girl's shoes. ;)
This time last year, we were at the matsuri.
I went to the MET opera today to see the Philip Glass event. It was interesting: not bad but not amazing either (there was a lot of dead air in the last act which consisted of ghandi walking across the stage for five minutes -_-). It was a good experience. And I got to take the flapper dress for another drive again. What happened to those days of dressing up to musicals, operas and shows? They're dead.
Two weeks left.
My list of things to do includes three papers and two presentations but beyond all the typical school humdrum: having a friend who will be leaving on the same plane as I to Toronto, the Sakura Matsuri if it's still there with Robyn, Senior Night (I have to bake two dozen cupcakes thanks to my facebook Dessert book album. Now I'm the assigned dessert maker), go to a couple more personal trainer sessions at Crunch gym, get a haircut at this Japanese hair salon that's supposed to be really good, get my act together and go to the 'Superhero and Super Chic' event at the MET with a friend dressed up as a superhero version of Edna Mode from The Incredibles, hit up a few more restaurants around town I've been wanting to try, perhaps buy a camera/swimsuit plus find time and people to celebrate my birthday with.
I now lament the fact of having not booked my ticket to go back to Toronto later. At times I want nothing to do with a place that gave me so much pleasure; the pain of letting go is greater than all good things that dwell there.
Mmm and now I think about it, two weeks left until I turn 21. I should plan something to celebrate this special birthday (american that is), but I don't think anything will beat last year's. I don't want to be disappointed in thinking this year will be any better than last. I could say that with a lot of things but this one for sure.
Since the time I moved to New York I have been so focused on charging ahead to graduate, now as Senior year is approaching, I'm afraid because I'm not sure what life will bring me next after this. So far it's been a cookie cutter template: go to elementary school, high school and then get a degree in college. Now comes the 'find a job'. But in my field, I need money to get a job and I need job to make money. So with a year left, I'm a little afraid of saying goodbye to Manhattan. I actually want to stay for a little while just to play. =S
Il a demandé que s'il le pourrait savoir. Mais je l'ai dit que je ne veux pas que il sait cet chose. Je realise qu'il ya les choses que je veux le dire quand il est avec moi.
He came up in my dreams in a very similar storyline that I dreamt of with another guy almost a month ago. But this time he was holding her hand. And instead of feeling hopeful, I felt sad.
I needed some colour to brighten up my day: my friend needed us to 'model' for her with red balloons in the Meatpacking District for a photography class.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home