Ru Guo Ai

Last of the series: Woman in Prayer 2
If my life was meant to be read like a book, well, this is one of the most ironic coincidences ever.
When your heart is so set upon someone, why is it so hard to peel yourself away?
I realized my social life took shape in this manner because of the blatant absence I encountered every day since my roommate was elsewhere. Another part of me did it because I want a life before March 07.
If only love was like Moulin Rouge in having the absolute confidence to say "though nothing will keep us together...we can be lovers"
I wonder if I'll ever be able to be so vulnerable to someone. I grasp onto my cards so tightly the blood is draining from my fingers. Despite what I thought about myself, I'm still very much a closed book when it comes to certain things.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home