Lord of the Flies
Okay we often leave our doors open because we're too cheap to splurge on AC. Somehow a huge fly got in (we've had many before but we just waited for them to starve to death or to find a way out) and I was trying to hit it with a tissue box. My parents are pro at killing flies and we're thinking of investing in a flyswatter now. Anyway, after making several attempts to kill it in vain (it was hyper active), my roomie and I armed ourselves with newspaper and shut ourselves in our bathroom to kill this fly. We made a competition out of it to see who could hit it and kill it first. We were trying to duck out of the way while it whizzed around incessantly It was smart- it would only land on ceilings and corners so Bonnie stood on the edge to the bathtub and finally killed it on the bathtiles which is far better than on the mirror where I was positioned. We rinsed it down the drain.
That's our strategy now.
That's our strategy now.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home