adfnakejra
This isn't going to make sense because I'm watching the Oscars and my thoughts are really messed up.
I just noticed that I'm more interested in knowing who wins Best Cinematography, Costume and Score than the Best Actress/Actor stuff.
George Clooney just said that actors address liberal issues before anyone else... when no one cared about AIDS.. we did! blah blah blah. Whatever. As if actors did much in that way.
Anyway I just got into the song 'At the Beginning' from Anastasia.
Some guy mooned us three times last night.. kind of annoying because roomies were screaming and flashing SOS signals across the building and I couldn't sleep.
Wonderful, my roomie ate my cupcake. I'm getting a tad annoyed because my food keeps disappearing.
I was walking to Chinatown this afternoon to have dim sum with my cousins and I felt comfortable.. perhaps it's because I feel as if I could identify in some way- I could understand what people were talking about as opposed to all the Koreans in my school. It's nice to see familiar Chinese things again. lol. But today was an absolutely beautiful day: sunny and mild.
Hm.. not much to say today.. I'm just getting sidetracked from the tv.
Jessica Alba looks lovely.
I just noticed that I'm more interested in knowing who wins Best Cinematography, Costume and Score than the Best Actress/Actor stuff.
George Clooney just said that actors address liberal issues before anyone else... when no one cared about AIDS.. we did! blah blah blah. Whatever. As if actors did much in that way.
Anyway I just got into the song 'At the Beginning' from Anastasia.
Some guy mooned us three times last night.. kind of annoying because roomies were screaming and flashing SOS signals across the building and I couldn't sleep.
Wonderful, my roomie ate my cupcake. I'm getting a tad annoyed because my food keeps disappearing.
I was walking to Chinatown this afternoon to have dim sum with my cousins and I felt comfortable.. perhaps it's because I feel as if I could identify in some way- I could understand what people were talking about as opposed to all the Koreans in my school. It's nice to see familiar Chinese things again. lol. But today was an absolutely beautiful day: sunny and mild.
Hm.. not much to say today.. I'm just getting sidetracked from the tv.
Jessica Alba looks lovely.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home