To You,
You've just dampened my birthday by leaving for your Vermont trip.... everything that happened today seems to dull and already fade away. I'm going to miss you a lot while you're gone and I hope you have internet access so I can talk to you at night. At least I'll have those day letters to read. I love you so much and I appreciate all the 'thought' you put into my birthday. Perhaps it didn't turn out how you wanted it to be (like last year's or something) but it was good. The sun shone today and it made me happy. I just have a test tomorrow and I'm really worried about it and I wish you'd be here to hear me go crazy. So May 12, 2005 is about to close. It's interesting how acquaintances would remember my birthday and some friends didn't which struck quite odd. That Sarah Moorhouse was the second person (after you) to say happy birthday to me. Both Sarahs and Julia forgot. But I don't expect much because I myself forget all the time.. I always remember the day before and forget on the day of. I appreciate the fact that Steph set aside some time to hang out with us even though her scrapbook isn't done and that meant a lot to me. But anyways, I'll try to find the cd... I really hope it turns up somewhere! I hope I have a good weekend and will lessen my 'missing' of you. It's been a week since we went to Yorkdale eh? And almost that sunday.. that was so much fun. I loved every minute of it (except we had to wait for so freaking long!). anyway I hope you have a wonderful trip and don't kill yourself please! I love you!
-Sam
r o b y n -- happy 18th sam^2!
hahaha at first it was like 'doom awaits me on the anniversary of sam's birthday'
You've just dampened my birthday by leaving for your Vermont trip.... everything that happened today seems to dull and already fade away. I'm going to miss you a lot while you're gone and I hope you have internet access so I can talk to you at night. At least I'll have those day letters to read. I love you so much and I appreciate all the 'thought' you put into my birthday. Perhaps it didn't turn out how you wanted it to be (like last year's or something) but it was good. The sun shone today and it made me happy. I just have a test tomorrow and I'm really worried about it and I wish you'd be here to hear me go crazy. So May 12, 2005 is about to close. It's interesting how acquaintances would remember my birthday and some friends didn't which struck quite odd. That Sarah Moorhouse was the second person (after you) to say happy birthday to me. Both Sarahs and Julia forgot. But I don't expect much because I myself forget all the time.. I always remember the day before and forget on the day of. I appreciate the fact that Steph set aside some time to hang out with us even though her scrapbook isn't done and that meant a lot to me. But anyways, I'll try to find the cd... I really hope it turns up somewhere! I hope I have a good weekend and will lessen my 'missing' of you. It's been a week since we went to Yorkdale eh? And almost that sunday.. that was so much fun. I loved every minute of it (except we had to wait for so freaking long!). anyway I hope you have a wonderful trip and don't kill yourself please! I love you!
-Sam
r o b y n -- happy 18th sam^2!
hahaha at first it was like 'doom awaits me on the anniversary of sam's birthday'



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home