To Whom it May Concern,
You are my encourager when I'm always doubting (whether it be my random things to more serious concerns)
You are my shoulder to cry on (oh the cliches *shudder*)
You are my listener when I just want to rant about stupid art projects and unreasonable things
You are my support when I feel down or just out of it
You are my angel because you're always there for me
You are that silver lining in the cloud because when everything else looks bleak and empty, I just think of you and life seems better
And lastly, you are my friend because I just love you.
Cheers
You are my encourager when I'm always doubting (whether it be my random things to more serious concerns)
You are my shoulder to cry on (oh the cliches *shudder*)
You are my listener when I just want to rant about stupid art projects and unreasonable things
You are my support when I feel down or just out of it
You are my angel because you're always there for me
You are that silver lining in the cloud because when everything else looks bleak and empty, I just think of you and life seems better
And lastly, you are my friend because I just love you.
Cheers



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home