Wednesday, October 27, 2004

You're worth so much it'll never be enough to see what you have to give.
How beautiful you are yet seem so far from everything
You're wanting to be, you're wanting to be

Tears falling down again
Tears falling down

You fall to your knees
You beg, you plead
Can I be somebody else
For all the times I hate myself?
Your failures devour your heart
In every hour, you're drowning in your imperfection

You mean so much
That heaven would touch the face of humankind for you
How special you are
Revel in your day
You're fearfully and wonderfully made
Tears falling down again
Come let the healing begin

You're worth so much
So easily crushed
Wanna be like everyone else
No one escapes
Every breath we take dealing with our own skeletons, skeletons.
-Imperfection, Skillet

My remedy, my feelings all summed up into this one song. My eyes are so heavily lidded from disappointment. I feel so crushed that I've let people down-above all, myself. Thanks Grace for your call (even though you had physics midterm due at 7) and Dorothy for your kindness and encouragement. You made me smile again. And just talking to you guys made me feel a whole lot better and you're a constant reminder of those who've stood by me even though I haven't been the best of a friend. Kudos to you guys. Now pull yourself together and lift yourself from the dust. Live for this moment. What's passed is now gone.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home