Saturday, July 10, 2010

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
Well that's alright because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear my cry
Well that's alright because I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie
eminem ft rihanna - love the way you lie

I'm not sure if this is an old song for most people who have a radio back in North America but I just heard this song for the first time and my thoughts on this song is:
Eminem needs to read Boundaries.
HAAHAHAHAHAHA.

But seriously, the lyrics are just so twisted... After having gone to Inner Healing and having started read this book, I realized how twisted the world thinks. Where is your sense of ownership? Your sense of self worth? There is none of that in these lyrics. Eminem needs Cloud and Townsend. lolol.

Gonna fill in some of the details here. Saturday- I can hardly remember the last time I just stayed at home, slept in and did little. Since I work every other Saturday, sleeping in is such a luxury- except I woke at 9:30 because my body auto wakes up after seven hours now. Sad. When I drew back the curtains, the clouds were weeping over the city. Slowly it cleared up to reveal a glorious blue sky. I put Cafe del Mar Chicane-Offshore on loop, stuck a facial mask on and read 129 pages of Boundaries.

It's a really good book. A lot of really good points although many of his points still are difficult to discern at times.. when you do something for other people and on the long run you get nothing back... was that gift truly without strings attached or do you keep going until it hurts?
Hurt vs Harm. What hurts people may not harm them. Getting the dentist to clean your teeth may hurt but not harm you but the sugar that caused the cavity may not hurt but harms your health.

Anyway I slept for an hour before going out to meet with a friend to shop around MK. Afterwards went to Shakey's pizza. Shakey's has nothing on NY pizza. And now the girls are sleeping on the couch before getting up at 2:30am to watch the Germany vs Paraguay game. One of my friends convinced another to watch the game tonight because "in four years after we're engaged, we won't get a chance!" ROFL. And my friend and I said we have no idea if we'll be engaged by then.. and anyway, why is it not feasible then even with boyfriends/fiances/husbands!? I shall not join.

Tomorrow: church, crepe place, Vero, wedding photographer's and then dinner with family!
Done five variations of my logo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home