Another Year Older
Ugh I am about to reach the grand 20.... getting old... hahaha. As I always do, I've copied people's nn here for remembrance:
Janet: Happy birthday green eggs and ham!!
Tania: Happy Birthday Sammmy
Lois: HB Sam!
And she sent me this msg with it:
HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY BDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
And there were also the well wishers like my parents who called at 12:30 to wish me happy birthday and andrew and amy.
My friends make my day
Anyway we showed our lighting projects today and my classmates and my teacher loved the concept with the light. I think it's very hard for me to say my own work is beautiful: I honestly didn't think it was that great but Michael kept plugging it in to look at it. People said they wanted to keep it. Yay, I was on top of the world. To make it perfect, my friend Mayumi gave me her beautiful lighting project which was basically an upside down cherry blossom tree created from bronze electrical wires and japanese paper. It looks like a boudoir light and it's absolutely gorgeous. Yay. I like keeping people's work. Oh yeah, and I went to meet my Drawing Fundamentals teacher today to get my work back and she said the department head kept it so they could photograph it. :) Was a good day today. And my dear best friend came.
Last night was great too... well last last night. Ji Ae and I (classmate) worked on our lighting projects from around 7:30-3am and watched four movies: Great Expectations, Requiem for a Dream, Ever After and this korean movie called Old Boy. It was a lot of fun.
I think making trailers must be incredibly fun. The best trailers I have seen so far are Ever After and Tristan and Isolde. Sometimes they're much more exciting than the actual movie (just like those two. Trailer is way better than movie) and makes you want to watch it again though the film itself sucked.
So my birthday marks another day: my last day of my first year at university. Now wasn't that interesting.
Janet: Happy birthday green eggs and ham!!
Tania: Happy Birthday Sammmy
Lois: HB Sam!
And she sent me this msg with it:
HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY BDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
And there were also the well wishers like my parents who called at 12:30 to wish me happy birthday and andrew and amy.
My friends make my day
Anyway we showed our lighting projects today and my classmates and my teacher loved the concept with the light. I think it's very hard for me to say my own work is beautiful: I honestly didn't think it was that great but Michael kept plugging it in to look at it. People said they wanted to keep it. Yay, I was on top of the world. To make it perfect, my friend Mayumi gave me her beautiful lighting project which was basically an upside down cherry blossom tree created from bronze electrical wires and japanese paper. It looks like a boudoir light and it's absolutely gorgeous. Yay. I like keeping people's work. Oh yeah, and I went to meet my Drawing Fundamentals teacher today to get my work back and she said the department head kept it so they could photograph it. :) Was a good day today. And my dear best friend came.
Last night was great too... well last last night. Ji Ae and I (classmate) worked on our lighting projects from around 7:30-3am and watched four movies: Great Expectations, Requiem for a Dream, Ever After and this korean movie called Old Boy. It was a lot of fun.
I think making trailers must be incredibly fun. The best trailers I have seen so far are Ever After and Tristan and Isolde. Sometimes they're much more exciting than the actual movie (just like those two. Trailer is way better than movie) and makes you want to watch it again though the film itself sucked.
So my birthday marks another day: my last day of my first year at university. Now wasn't that interesting.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home