"all I could see were purples, and reds and her silhoutte (sp)."
I was browsing around the people on MSN and saw my old elementary school friend Andrew, with this quote in his nickname accompanied by a picture of a vibrant sunset and a dark outline of two people- I'm guessing him and his girlfriend. It was cute. I remember he was the obnoxiously loud one in class and just sitting next to him made my ears ring. He was a stringbean with a ton of things to say.
So we finished building all the furniture and moved them around. Yay! We saw the landlady today and we both forced super fake smiles. She was so nice to the woman who entered the elevator with them. GRRRR. So fake.
Whoohoo I've finished my rhetorical essay on Memoirs of a Geisha. It ended up to be seven pages long. Lol. I always overdo essays.
I've noticed that in order to show intimacy within a pair of lovers, moviemakers HAVE to either have them kiss or have sex. It has to be physical intimacy over all else. Is this what we prize the most? Is that the epitome of intimacy between couples? Iono. I saw 'In the Mood for Love'- a Chinese indie film.. and it was the slowest moving film I had ever seen with hardly any physical intimacy let alone kissing. It was really symbolic and suggestive- even the conversations between the actors.
We saw Willem what's his name: the guy who plays the Green Goblin in Spiderman. He is so short.
I was browsing around the people on MSN and saw my old elementary school friend Andrew, with this quote in his nickname accompanied by a picture of a vibrant sunset and a dark outline of two people- I'm guessing him and his girlfriend. It was cute. I remember he was the obnoxiously loud one in class and just sitting next to him made my ears ring. He was a stringbean with a ton of things to say.
So we finished building all the furniture and moved them around. Yay! We saw the landlady today and we both forced super fake smiles. She was so nice to the woman who entered the elevator with them. GRRRR. So fake.
Whoohoo I've finished my rhetorical essay on Memoirs of a Geisha. It ended up to be seven pages long. Lol. I always overdo essays.
I've noticed that in order to show intimacy within a pair of lovers, moviemakers HAVE to either have them kiss or have sex. It has to be physical intimacy over all else. Is this what we prize the most? Is that the epitome of intimacy between couples? Iono. I saw 'In the Mood for Love'- a Chinese indie film.. and it was the slowest moving film I had ever seen with hardly any physical intimacy let alone kissing. It was really symbolic and suggestive- even the conversations between the actors.
We saw Willem what's his name: the guy who plays the Green Goblin in Spiderman. He is so short.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home