Sigh.. I feel extremely happy but on the other hand I'm feeling totally ARGH WHY AM I STUCK IN THIS MESS. If you know what I mean. Either way, you hurt someone's feelings... obviously the reduction of misery is the better of the two but truth has to be handled gently. I know, I'm very vague.
When I woke up this morning I was feeling totally upbeat despite weather. Lol. Ew and we had a Cubism and Futurism essay test today. LOL.. When Ms Primeau left the room and some of the people stole the slides that the pictures were on.. HAHA.. and hid it underneat the sink. The funniest thing.. And she came back and noticed it was gone and said if we didn't give it back when she came back, she would.. I don't know.. lol. And so Krystal put it back on the projector when they decided to put it on some alienated desk so it would look as if she misplaced it. We were all laughing to the point of tears. LOL. Ya, eventually we took the test.. but it was hilarious. LOL.
Anyway, so much has been happening ever since March Break ended. Kinda stunned. I kinda need some time to absorb everything in. All at once and it's kinda disturbing. I need some art therapy.. lol.
Went to Michael's today. Very very fun. I mean it! LOL. I love Michaels. But everything is sooo expensive. I just burned a hole in my wallet today. Sigh.. Can't wait till everyone's birthdays are over.. And they never ever end cuz I know at least one person with a b day for every month. GAH. Too many friends... HAHA.. I'm joking. My wallet.. nooo... What's supposed to come out as an inexpensive gift always comes out as a hugely pricey one. I'm not kidding. Lol. To get supplies and stuff... geez.. and all the time spent in doing it... and how about planning it? That takes me ages.. longer than the doing sometimes. Might as well get store bought.. but then I have no idea what the person wants...
Dum dum dum.. had some flashbacks today.. Remembered the last day of school when I was in HK... It was kinda sad cuz my best friend never said goodbye to me.. she just left with another friend, and I was so hurt because it wasn't as if I was gonna return for the school year. I was leaving to Canada. Sigh. And another one of my friends, was so mad at me for some reason I don't remember shortly after I returned to Toronto... She phoned me and told me the meanest things. Yelling about something about how I'm so fake and how nobody in HK didn't like me anymore and were backstabbing me and lalala... She even went as far as to write me an email to say how I'd never get friends in Canada and if I had friends they weren't REALLY friends.. they just pretended to be. Which I thought was kinda funny cuz she didn't even know them. Lol. So I printed the email out and showed it to my friends who got so pissed off at her.. LOL. So some good did come out of it. Shoulda kept the email darn it. lol. Now when looking back on things, it seems so funny.. Don't ask me why.. Maybe I'm just drunk on my sad history of friends. I don't even know why I hung out with her so much... She was one of those people who would do anything to fit in including snubbing some of her closest friends. Don't ask me why.. The things we do in order to fit in.. sigh...
When I woke up this morning I was feeling totally upbeat despite weather. Lol. Ew and we had a Cubism and Futurism essay test today. LOL.. When Ms Primeau left the room and some of the people stole the slides that the pictures were on.. HAHA.. and hid it underneat the sink. The funniest thing.. And she came back and noticed it was gone and said if we didn't give it back when she came back, she would.. I don't know.. lol. And so Krystal put it back on the projector when they decided to put it on some alienated desk so it would look as if she misplaced it. We were all laughing to the point of tears. LOL. Ya, eventually we took the test.. but it was hilarious. LOL.
Anyway, so much has been happening ever since March Break ended. Kinda stunned. I kinda need some time to absorb everything in. All at once and it's kinda disturbing. I need some art therapy.. lol.
Went to Michael's today. Very very fun. I mean it! LOL. I love Michaels. But everything is sooo expensive. I just burned a hole in my wallet today. Sigh.. Can't wait till everyone's birthdays are over.. And they never ever end cuz I know at least one person with a b day for every month. GAH. Too many friends... HAHA.. I'm joking. My wallet.. nooo... What's supposed to come out as an inexpensive gift always comes out as a hugely pricey one. I'm not kidding. Lol. To get supplies and stuff... geez.. and all the time spent in doing it... and how about planning it? That takes me ages.. longer than the doing sometimes. Might as well get store bought.. but then I have no idea what the person wants...
Dum dum dum.. had some flashbacks today.. Remembered the last day of school when I was in HK... It was kinda sad cuz my best friend never said goodbye to me.. she just left with another friend, and I was so hurt because it wasn't as if I was gonna return for the school year. I was leaving to Canada. Sigh. And another one of my friends, was so mad at me for some reason I don't remember shortly after I returned to Toronto... She phoned me and told me the meanest things. Yelling about something about how I'm so fake and how nobody in HK didn't like me anymore and were backstabbing me and lalala... She even went as far as to write me an email to say how I'd never get friends in Canada and if I had friends they weren't REALLY friends.. they just pretended to be. Which I thought was kinda funny cuz she didn't even know them. Lol. So I printed the email out and showed it to my friends who got so pissed off at her.. LOL. So some good did come out of it. Shoulda kept the email darn it. lol. Now when looking back on things, it seems so funny.. Don't ask me why.. Maybe I'm just drunk on my sad history of friends. I don't even know why I hung out with her so much... She was one of those people who would do anything to fit in including snubbing some of her closest friends. Don't ask me why.. The things we do in order to fit in.. sigh...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home