In the midst of my self pious entry yesterday, I totally forgot about a really good thing that happened. I had received an email from one of the worship leaders of our English leading service asking if I could play in the team for the joint ESC (english speaking) and CSC (chinese speaking) service: basically the entire church. I was kind of uncertain because for a few reasons:
1) Birthdays are coming up and there may be things that I need to do or events going on.
2) I haven't played in the worship team in ages and I'm kinda nervous
Yes, so that's what I was worried about. Sub consciously I was expecting that the worship team would consist more of the Chinese speaking crew. Well I accepted cuz my mom said I should so I can 'cultivate' this 'talent' of mine. HAHA. Talent. Whatever, so I emailed the worship leader back and received an email yesterday informing us who else was on the worship team. And all the people who were picked for the crew from the ESC behalf, were all people I knew! YAY. So I am perfectly happy. Perhaps it will be okay. Hopefully I'll be able to wing my way through. LOL
Today was okay.. I mean besides almost missing my bus cutting brownies, getting stuck in my jacket cuz of the stupid zipper and having too many things to carry in my arms... ya.. it was okay. Math test was postponed to Friday. But devotions was really good. Not like I do them regularly (which I should be doing). What propelled me into doign them was cuz I wanted to find this verse which was said to be closely connected to a line in LOTR. LOL. I know... But it was really good.. just felt very nice. Kinda felt connected... connected to something or someone. Lol. That's it for now. I have unearthed my old christian teen music cds to listen. Good memories...
1) Birthdays are coming up and there may be things that I need to do or events going on.
2) I haven't played in the worship team in ages and I'm kinda nervous
Yes, so that's what I was worried about. Sub consciously I was expecting that the worship team would consist more of the Chinese speaking crew. Well I accepted cuz my mom said I should so I can 'cultivate' this 'talent' of mine. HAHA. Talent. Whatever, so I emailed the worship leader back and received an email yesterday informing us who else was on the worship team. And all the people who were picked for the crew from the ESC behalf, were all people I knew! YAY. So I am perfectly happy. Perhaps it will be okay. Hopefully I'll be able to wing my way through. LOL
Today was okay.. I mean besides almost missing my bus cutting brownies, getting stuck in my jacket cuz of the stupid zipper and having too many things to carry in my arms... ya.. it was okay. Math test was postponed to Friday. But devotions was really good. Not like I do them regularly (which I should be doing). What propelled me into doign them was cuz I wanted to find this verse which was said to be closely connected to a line in LOTR. LOL. I know... But it was really good.. just felt very nice. Kinda felt connected... connected to something or someone. Lol. That's it for now. I have unearthed my old christian teen music cds to listen. Good memories...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home