Saturday, August 14, 2010

Right from Wrong

Something that I've been pondering this past week,

What people don't understand does not mean that you are wrong.
I think it's one of those things that separates me from many Christians- because I don't feel like anything I do is right.

Perhaps I have to stop worrying about how the church and its perception on the fashion industry. I mean who cares what they think if this is what God wants for me?

----------------------------------------------------

Watching: Super Junior Bonamana. 3:40- the dancing is so hot. lololol. It looks super tiring. Dang it, if I could dance at all, I wouldn't be such a sucker for dancers. I like the dude with the money tee and the aviator hat. lolol.

And this dance to Shinee's Lucifer song is friggin intense:
Lucifer
Original MV: here
----------------------------------------------------

I think in my efforts to not be perceived as vain, I cease to speak about myself when face to face with people. I noticed this when conversing with people and it's starting to really bother me- that all that I actually want to say, I divert here because...I really don't know what to talk about myself.

I think one of the factors is that I do all the questioning and I hardly ever share about myself unless the person initiates. The reason why I do this is because most of the time I do not expect to see you ever again- I move so often that I feel like the people I meet along the way are kinda forgettable. At times I feel like I should move through life invisibly- to make as little of an impression and impact on others as possible because I'm always city-hopping. At the same time because I do all the questioning, I simply absorb info from other people. But with all the incoming information about other people, to 'defend' my own sense of identity which is not going out to the public, I purposely do not make an effort to remember people because I regard them as disposable portraits who will disappear with time.
The problem I face now is that.. I need to start memorizing people due to the nature of my industry which relies heavily on social media and networking. I'm finding it really hard now to memorize people's faces as I have a big assignment where I have to network coming up.

Frick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home