SCHOLARSHIPS!
Whoohooo!!! I FINALLY GOT MY SCHOLARSHIP AWARD LETTER AFTER THREE MONTHS OF TRYING!
One loan, and the rest are scholarships. Sweetness.
Federal Loan: $3,500
LaGuardia Presidential scholarship: $5,000
University Scholars award: $1,500
BFA Scholarship: $10,550
BFA Deans Scholarship: $2000
Total: $22,550 for whole year.
YAY! I am so happy. I thought that by the time they processed it, there wouldn't be any money left for me.. I think it's even more than what I got last year!! YAYYAYAYAYAYA!
On the side note, I encountered another weird person today. I was walking to the Salvation Army to find more supplies and this huge black woman was walking down the street with her friends with her PANTS DOWN. As I pass her, she looks at me and says "Miss, I wet my pussy." and then proceeds to lift her shirt to show me her huge stomach.
Not a pretty sight. Is it too early to be drunk at 4pm? lol.
Bonnie also has this straight friend who dressed in drag today to visit our apartment today in tights, a corset, fake D cup boobs and a whole face of makeup. He's even more girly than I am. And yet he's straight (he's into anime if that explains anything and likes to go to conventions). Yeah... NY is weird.
One loan, and the rest are scholarships. Sweetness.
Federal Loan: $3,500
LaGuardia Presidential scholarship: $5,000
University Scholars award: $1,500
BFA Scholarship: $10,550
BFA Deans Scholarship: $2000
Total: $22,550 for whole year.
YAY! I am so happy. I thought that by the time they processed it, there wouldn't be any money left for me.. I think it's even more than what I got last year!! YAYYAYAYAYAYA!
On the side note, I encountered another weird person today. I was walking to the Salvation Army to find more supplies and this huge black woman was walking down the street with her friends with her PANTS DOWN. As I pass her, she looks at me and says "Miss, I wet my pussy." and then proceeds to lift her shirt to show me her huge stomach.
Not a pretty sight. Is it too early to be drunk at 4pm? lol.
Bonnie also has this straight friend who dressed in drag today to visit our apartment today in tights, a corset, fake D cup boobs and a whole face of makeup. He's even more girly than I am. And yet he's straight (he's into anime if that explains anything and likes to go to conventions). Yeah... NY is weird.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home