Sunday, March 18, 2007




djfkalsdfna.

Sorry for all the posts but I was looking at Deviantart and came across this photographer (www.zemotion.net). She takes all these pictures that are just beautiful.

The huge hurdle that photography faces in differentiating itself from other forms of art is that unlike painting and drawing which requires training, any person can take a photograph with the click of a button. Plus it takes everything so literal it's hard to exemplify anything. But personally beyond all this philosophical talk (yeah we discussed the plight of photography in our class), I just love how the camera can capture such beauty. When it comes to photography, I don't care if it's overly literal. I just am in awe of the lighting, contrast and subject matter and how perfect the moment is.

Well this particular photographer takes a lot of self portraits (the first three) as well as fashion photography.

Dang I wish I could do that. I guess with a face like hers, any photograph looks good.
Every time I photograph my own face, it looks really messed up. I'm not joking hence there are no pictures of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home